Too Late… Registrations are closed. If you are interested in buying SAP Learning Hub, please contact SAP Belgium at email@example.com
Learning without limit with SAP Learning Hub
Enroll before June 30th and get the SAP Learning Hub at a reduced rate of €800 instead of €2500 per named user!
Seen the hudge success of the joint purchasing in 2016 with no less than 322 participants from over 69 different companies, this year again in collaboration with SAP Education Belgium & Luxembourg, SAPience.be is excited to announce that from now until June 30th, there is an exclusive promotion for our valued SAP User group members, to purchase SAP Learning Hub, Professional Edition, at a reduced rate of €800* instead of €2500.
- Educational Content
Unlimited access to all of the learning content from SAP, including role-based learning and certification paths and the option to upload company-specific content. Available in multiple formats and languages.
- SAP Learning Rooms
Structured collaboration and social learning led by experts from SAP. Access to online learning rooms, which provide expert-led, social learning and peer collaboration opportunities.
What do I get?
- Unlimited access to the SAP Learning Hub from August, 2017 to September, 2018 (SAP Live Access excluded)
- SAP Learning Hub partnership with Bookboon.com
Access to 500 e-books covering a large variety of soft skills topics such as time management, leadership, meeting management, and many more …
How to apply for the reduced fee?
General Terms & Conditions
- This offer is only effective if a collective purchase of the Learning Hub by at least 300 participants within the SAPience.be membership is reached.
- If by the closing date, on June 30th 2017, fewer than 300 participants have registered, the collective purchase offer will be withdrawn and it will not be possible to claim the price of €800 per participant.
- Each SAPience.be member company has a right to minimum 5 and maximum 30 participants registering for the Learning Hub under these conditions. If you want to register less than 5 or more than 30 participants, please contact SAP Belgium & Luxembourg directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After registration, the participants’ data will be automatically loaded into the SAPience.be database. If the participant does not have a SAPience.be account yet, an account will be created on his/her behalf, and the login credentials will be sent. Through this account, the participant will be kept up-to-date on the latest SAP and SAPience.be news and activities.
- If you are a potential SAPience.be partner or consultant, you can only enroll for this limited offer if you become at least a Bronze Partner.
- The Learning Hub can be accessed after registration, from August 2017 to September 2018.
- Access to the Learning Hub is individual (through named users) and cannot be shared with others. Any use in breach of the conditions will lead to immediate termination of the access to Learning Hub without refunds.
- The payments terms are 30 days- prepayment
- The PO needs to be adressed and send to SAPience.be
- The General Terms and Conditions for SAP Cloud Services apply.