SUSE has made the decision to transform SUSECON 2020, which was due to take place in Dublin, Ireland, on March 23-27, into SUSECON Digital 2020, a digital event where attendees will be presented with digital formats of the conference content.
May 20th – 2pm GMT
What’s in it for me?
Lead your company into a digital transformation by learning how to apply reliable, secure open source solutions from technical experts, ecosystem partners and your peers from around the world. At SUSECON Digital 2020, you will learn the latest developments in:
- Enterprise-class Linux
- Ceph storage
- Cloud Foundry
- and other open source projects
6 Highlights at a Glance
1. Be inspired by keynotes from Melissa Di Donato (CEO), Thomas Di Giacomo (President of Engineering & Innovation), customers, partners and many more!
2. Connect with SUSE technical experts and thought leaders to ask your toughest business and IT questions.
3. Choose from over 150 sessions and practical tutorials focused on Enterprise Linux, Software-defined Storage, Application Delivery, and Cloud Solutions.
4. See compelling demos showcasing open source innovation and gain new ideas on how to enhance value for your organization.
5. Learn about the SUSE product and solution roadmap to understand what’s possible today and tomorrow, so you can plan ahead.
6. Participate in dialogue opportunities with like-minded individuals from all over the world to discuss your innovation and digitalization journey.
Who is SUSECON for? YOU!
Are you interested in discussing the latest technology innovations like software-defined storage, cloud or container technologies? Would you like to see a SAP installation presentation or see Linux running on a mainframe? Looking to understand the changes and challenges facing other business leaders’ data centers? If so, this year’s SUSECON Digital 2020 is the place to be.