Consider these guidelines to clearly articulate your idea or challenge:
- Clarity is vital for the teams to understand how to build and solve your problem. So be specific in explaining the challenge.
- Your challenge should be realistic and attainable. The Hackathon teams have only limited time, and the objective is to develop the solution to a maximum extend in order to reach the finish line – and to impress the jury.
- The Hackathon teams should use SAP Cloud Platform, SAP HANA Cloud and/or SAP Analytics Cloud. Should you have a different view on this, include specific details.
These challenges were received in 2019
- IoT POC “ALUSSA”
- A Chatbot for our Service Desk
- Digital Assistants: Accessing SAP Cloud Solutions with Google Assistant
- Big Data, Pattern Recognition & AI for SAP Authorisations, SAP Log’s
- A 3D configurator based Configure, Price, Quote solution
- Comparison of User ID’s
- Detection of Blocking Processes
- Mobile App for our User Group Community
Submit your CHALLENGE no later than the 28th February 2021. Teams and challenges will be announced at the beginning of April and the Hackathon will be hosted in May 2021.