08:30 - 09:30
Registration and mini breakfast
09:30 - 09:40
IntroductionBy Frank Haes (President of SAPience.be)
09:40 - 11:00
Keynote 'The Intelligent Enterprise'By Dirk De Boe
11:00 - 11:20
11:20 - 12:15
- Can Artificial intelligence replace Customer Service departments? By Adelin Odent (Esker) Customer Service has long been seen as a back-office department, taking care of low-value administrative tasks. Today, its role is very different: Customer Service is now a key element of the customer relationship and greatly influences the customer experience. AI-driven driven technologies, such as Order Processing Automation solutions allow Customer Service Representatives to enhance their efficiency and customers’ experience, but to what extent? Can we completely rely on digital tools for the customer/supplier relationships?
- S/4HANA on a roll: Ravago implements 7 countries in less than 6 months. By Phillipe De Decker & Koen Weyns (Flexso) Flexso supported Ravago in their acquisition of 8 DOW plants by providing a greenfield S4HANA to support their thermal insulation (XPS) business. Best practices in sales & distribution, procurement, manufacturing, warehousing, finance and controlling helped us to provide Ravago with a state-of-the-art and future proof ERP solution in less than 6 months.
- Elia optimizes SAP Plant Maintenance activities using Conversational AI and machine learning. By Seydi Sag (Elia) & Wouter Lemaire (Flexso) Curious how you can create a service request in SAP, simply by describing the problem in natural spoken language to your smartphone? Then join this session and discover how Elia transforms the creation of malfunction report in SAP PM, using Fiori, Conversational AI and Leonardo Machine Learning.
12:15 - 13:30
13:30 - 14:30
Keynote 'SAP's Intelligent Enterprise Strategy'By Goedele Derveaux (SAP)
14:30 - 15:25
- A day in the life of a Service Ninja, digitally empowered with smart apps and AI. By David Pierre & Fouad Kichauat (Flexso) The world around us is changing rapidly. How can you turbo-boost your company with the very innovations that power our world such as IoT, AI and robotics? Flexso has had the opportunity to implement real use-cases for different customers in different contexts: smart devices connected by IoT, digital assistants powered by conversational AI, Machine Learning to identify materials and assets and order spare parts by touch of a button, and RPA to automate labour-intensive manual processes completely. All thanks to technologies delivered in SAP’s digital innovation platform: SAP Cloud Platform and Leonardo. Curious? Discover a brave digital SAP world in this session!
- Demand Driven MRP (DDMRP) - A next generation business concept supported by S/4HANA. By Mike Roza (SAP) The concept of Demand Driven MRP will be presented, and how this is supported in S/4HANA as a next generation business process. The demand-driven operating model, as promoted by the Demand Driven Institute, is an important new concept that has the potential to drive significant improvements in supply chain management.
- Insights in your Human Capital: discovering the key influencers of your workforce with cloud analytics. By Koen Vanderwegen & Stephanie Poll (Flexso) Many organizations acknowledge the importance of HR analytics in making informed business decisions about their employees. Turning it into an effective strategy, is another challenge. With more and more companies moving their HR systems to the cloud, real-time or continuous HR analytics is taking flight as well. This shift reveals new opportunities to identify your KPIs’ key influencers. With SAP Analytics Cloud as the new strategic reporting solution for SuccessFactors, we can offer our customers a new dimension in HR.
15:25 - 15:45
15:45 - 16:40
- Demystify the Robotic Process Automation (RPA). By Jérémie Dumond (SAP) Introduction of the principles and concrete samples of what RPA is and what the main benefits are. Place the iRPA in the Intelligence Enterprise picture.
- Digital Transformation of P2P Using AI & Other Emerging Technologies. By Adelin Odent (Esker) We live in a digital world … but that doesn’t mean all businesses are free from tedious and time-consuming processes that affect the bottom line. Case in point: procure-to-pay (P2P). Today, P2P impacts the strategic needs of the entire enterprise, but it’s hard to know where to look when unlocking its true value in your business.
- SuccessFactors as a key enabler of HR Transformation at Beaulieu International Group. By Jurgen Balcaen (Beaulieu International Group) & Bart Cools (Flexso) To deal with external and internal pressures, Beaulieu International Group embarked on their HR transformation journey early 2018. Discover how Flexso for People is helping them to align their HR organization and processes using SuccessFactors as a key enabler.
16:40 - 17:35
- Improved user adoption for P2P-process using an intelligent wizard developed in Fiori. By Toon Sneyers & Julien Baeck (AG Real Estate) Using custom Fiori-applications to improve user adoption for the management of purchase orders. 4 applications (create, validate, send to supplier and perform goods receipt) which changed the user experience completely at AG Real Estate.
- What is new in our latest SAP S/4HANA releases - Get an update on the latest and greatest in S/4HANA 1809 and S/4HANA Cloud 1902. By Mike Roza (SAP) Get an overview on the most important new capabilities in the third major release of S/4HANA On Premise: 1809. All E2E areas will be covered as well as cross topics like Machine Learning capabilities and conversion tooling. The major news on the latest S/4HANA Cloud edition, 1902, will also be presented.
- Discover how the digital HR strategy of Water-link is deployed with SAP SuccessFactors, starting with Learning and Recruiting and with a clear roadmap in mind. By Joke Meuris (Water-link) & Goedele Swannet (Flexso for People) Find out how implementing SuccessFactors streamlined and harmonized the Water-link HR business processes. By implementing SAP SuccessFactors Learning, Water-link has empowered their employees, by giving them access to their personal learning plan and a training catalogue. In addition to this, Water-link changed from a non-automated recruiting process, into a fully digitalized process with SuccessFactors Recruiting. Finally, a glimpse of the future roadmap is shared.
17:35 - 18:30