A Learning System for Faster Exchange of Business Data in Heterogeneous Landscapes
For the exchange of business data between applications in heterogeneous landscapes, a uniform understanding is required of how this data is exchanged between the differently represented interfaces. Today, this uniform understanding requires high expenditures for integration projects. The SAP Integration Advisor provides assistance in this area.
Learn more about this learning system, which helps you to understand more quickly how this data is exchanged between the interfaces and how the tool supports implementation.
The SAP integration strategy is introduced in the context of the Intelligent Enterprise, which aims to create an integrated Intelligent Suite along defined business processes.
- Katrin von Ahsen, Product Management Intelligent Enterprise Technology, SAP SE
- Gunther Stuhec, Chief Architect Integration, SAP SE
30th of April, 3 pm – 4 pm
Follow these 3 steps to connect to the virtual session from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
- Join Zoom Webinar: https://sap-se.zoom.us/j/684995710
- If required, enter Webinar ID: 684 995 710
- Preferably connect with your computer audio to hear the audio
- To access the live presentation from your computer, go to
SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite – monthly update at the scheduled time of our session.
- To access the conference call, please select the dial-in phone number: 0800 39675
and enter the participant passcode: 684 021 9532#
This webinar will be recorded: You can find the recordings at the location: Knowledge 4 You
Zoom Mobile Apps:
iPhone/iPad App: https://sap-se.zoom.us/download#mobile_app
Android App: https://sap-se.zoom.us/download#mobile_app