SAP’s digital support experience (DSX) with support built into the product provides customers with direct in-solution access to support through an intelligent digital assistant and represents a fundamental shift in how SAP Support interacts with customers in the cloud business.
This radically simplifies the process of requesting help and resolving the issue through machine learning, sophisticated intent-matching features and context-sensitive knowledge that provides personalized support.
Learn and see how built-in support works as integrated part of SAP applications, how it re-defines customers’ support experience, get insight into the technology behind built-in support and find out how your company can benefit from it.
- Understand how SAP’s built-in support innovates and simplifies the customer support experience
- Learn about technology & innovation behind built-in support
- Gain further insight on how SAP’s built-in support with develop over time and how this will help you and your company
Date: Thursday, April 16, 2019, 16:00 CEST
Follow these 3 steps to connect to the virtual session
- Dial your local phone number to hear the audio.
– Belgium: +32 2 404 0657
– Belgium, toll free: 0800 39675
– Luxembourg: +352 2487 1454
– Luxembourg, toll free: 800 27071
- Enter the participation code 375 177 0268# (Code Set 2)
- Go to the virtual meeting room and choose the “cancel” button in the pop-up window
Meeting room: Built-In Support
Recording: Knowledge 4 You