SAP Leonardo IoT – Connected Infrastructure delivers an innovative way to achieve operational excellence and new ways to manage physical infrastructure such as smart grid infrastructure in utilities sector, transportation infrastructure, and connected buildings. Learn how SAP solutions for Connected Infrastructure allow both utilities, transportation companies and building operators both in public and private sector efficient and cost-effective operations, improved regulatory compliance and risk mitigation, as well as providing opportunities to reimagine business models.
Key take away:
After this session, you will be able to grasp the unique value of SAP Leonardo – Connected Infrastructure as to how it:
- Allows utility companies to optimize operations and innovate business models to compete in a highly competitive and transforming business environment
- Efficiently manage and operate transportation infrastructure such as rail tracks, roads, bridges etc.
- Combines business data with operational data to achieve superior operational excellence.
- Provides insights and analytics into building operations to manage buildings efficiently and more cost effectively.
Date: Thursday, June 01, 2017, 15:00 CEST
Web presence: IoT/SAP Leonardo: Connected Infratructure
Participation code: 375 177 0268# (Code Set 2)
– Belgium: +32 2 404 0657
– Belgium, toll free: 0800 39675
– Luxembourg: +352 2487 1454
– Luxembourg, toll free: 800 27071
Recording: Knowledge 4 You