- Why to join- examples of previous projects
- Project timeline and scope
- The new Customer Influence Tool – How to participate/Demo
Feedback from our customers is essential for us to improve SAP solutions in productive use. We run the Customer Connection program to gather and process this feedback.
Customer Connection works in projects with a fixed product scope and timeline. In these projects, SAP customers collect improvement requests for SAP products in mainstream maintenance. The SAP team will consider requests with a minimum of 10 supporting (voting) customers, and deliver accepted requests via SAP Notes and Support Packages.
This project is a great opportunity for you to influence development at SAP, and to request functionality which you have been waiting for.
- Session 1: Tuesday, October 17, 2017, 17:00 CEST
- Session 2: Wednesday, October 18, 2017, 09:00 CEST
Web presence: Kickoff for SAP Customer Connection CRM 2018
Participation code: 691 006 5668#
– Belgium: +32 2 404 0657
– Belgium, toll free: 0800 39675
– Luxembourg: +352 2487 1454
– Luxembourg, toll free: 800 27071
Recording: Knowledge 4 You